Edmen Community is a staffing organisation that works long-term in partnership with some of Australia’s leading community service providers. With over 20 years in the industry, we have built up an amazing culture and workforce of casual Residential Youth Workers and Disability Support Workers nationally across Australia. We provide support in a wide range of settings and we take pride in matching each staff member to a position that matches their skills, strengths and availability.
About the Position
- Flexibility! Take your work-life balance into your own hands by utilising our very own app to update your availability so you can take control of your schedule.
- Career progression! All of our staff have access to our pathway program, which allows them opportunities to gain permanent employment with our community service providers.
- Employee Rewards and Recognition! Employees of the month published in every newsletter with generous rewards for outstanding efforts by staff!
- Training and Upskilling! Opportunities both to attend Edmen organised training sessions and for on the job regular upskilling and support. Starting first thing during the recruitment process where you will be set up to complete Hope and Healing and/or Therapeutic Crisis Intervention training.
- Refer a Friend program! Do you have friends, family or colleagues looking for work? For every person you recommend to us who works 100 hours with Edmen, you will receive a $100 voucher!
- 24/7 support from the entire Edmen family! Not only will you have your own dedicated Service Coordinator who will work alongside you to ensure you are placed in services that are right for you, but Edmen also has a 24/7 afterhours service so if you need support, advice or you have an emergency on shift overnight you can always contact us!
We are looking for Residential Youth Workers in Gladstone and surrounds. This position will see you providing practical, physical and emotional support to young people in a residential setting. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact and empower young people to successfully transition into adulthood.
Our Edmen core values are: Be Human – Be Bold – Be Memorable – Achieve the Extraordinary.
We support a diverse culture here at Edmen and we have seen some of our most dedicated, superstar workers having started without industry experience. What we care about most is that your values align with ours and that you have the right attitude to help us support our clients in the best way possible! The right person with transferable skills and/or life experience will be considered for this position.
Are you ready to join our growing Edmen family? Apply Now!
- Hold an industry related qualification (or be willing to enrol)
- Australian Drivers Licence (P2 or higher)
- Working With Children Check (Blue Card)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
Head to our website for further information: www.edmencss.com.au