We are currently seeking a Workshop Supervisor for a project in Gove, NT.
About the Role:
- 3 weeks on/1 week off rostered work
- FIFO - From: Darwin, Cairns, Brisbane
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Attractive remuneration
- Commencement - ASAP
The successful candidate will supervise our heavy vehicle maintenance team to help maintain our civil construction fleet of over 100+ pieces of machinery, provide specialist advice and servicing support.
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Trade qualifications in Diesel Fitting (desirable)
- Experience with servicing and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment - CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu
- Minimum 3+ years proven experience as a Foreman or Supervisor
- Intermediate computer skills - including Microsoft Outlook, Excel etc
- Current Driver Licence - HR desirable and forklift licence
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including functional assessment and drug and alcohol screening