As a Fitter with our client, you will be responsible for assembling, testing, and repairing mechanical components used in various industries. You will utilise your component rebuild skills and knowledge to complete client projects and requirements working closely with the team of engineers to ensure that all components are built to specification and meet quality standards.
Based out of our client's Mackay workshop, this role offers an immediate start and ability to work on mining machinery whilst being home each and every night.
- Assemble and rebuild mechanical components according to technical drawings and specifications.
- Complete repair and overhaul OEM machinery that complies with optimum quality standard on a large range of machines including utility, construction, and mining equipment.
- Overhauling of large components of machinery.
- Perform inspections and quality checks on completed components.
- Test components to ensure they meet performance standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective or damaged components.
- Maintain accurate records of all work done on components.
- Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical trade certificate.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of machines and tools.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics.
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A keen interest in keeping up-to-date with advances in technology and materials used in component manufacturing.
- Doggers or LF forklift license are highly desirable.
As a valued member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with talented people within the industry.
If you're passionate and looking to build on your experience with an OEM leading company, we want to hear for you. Submit your resume or contact Arlex on 0439 481 701
or email email@example.com