GMW Mechanical and Towing are a locally owned and operated Mechanical Workshop, and 24/7 Towing and Breakdown Assist provider. We are on the hunt for a full-time Workshop Administration Assistant who is motivated and driven to help our business grow. As the workshop administration assistant, you will be greeting customers, taking phone calls, creating mechanical estimates and ordering of parts, entering invoices and creating bills, coordinate towing and breakdown assist services.
The ideal candidate will be able to work well under pressure, and be flexible in their day to day duties. Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional Customer Services
- Sales estimates, orders and invoicing
- Front of House duties (phone, banking)
- Coordinate towing and breakdown assist jobs and requests
- Stock-takes and ordering
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- High attention to detail
- Prioritise and work to deadlines
- Sound computer skills, essential
- Experience with Workshop Mate and Xero desirable
- Work well as part of a team, and autonomously as needed
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Previous applicants need not apply, thank you.
If you have the experience to excel in this role, apply now.
In Person - 50 Hanson Road, Gladstone QLD
Fulltime Role: Monday to Friday - 38hour week
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Please forward expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org