Excellent opportunity to deliver for Australia’s largest supermarket chain, Woolworths.
- We operate 7 days a week, across the entire year with flexible working hours.
- Online grocery shopping continues to grow rapidly as more people lean towards the convenience and reliability of the service.
- Join our team today for stable work opportunities in a growing sector with pay rates above industry average.
- Casual role with opportunity to move to part time employment.
Newcastle and Surrounding Areas
- Based out of Multiple stores across the Rockhampton area including
Allenstown, North Rockhampton, Parkhurst and more…
Delivery Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers groceries to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Reviews and verifies orders and delivery instructions to ensure accuracy.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Contact customers to confirm delivery details.
- Determines placement of goods, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts regular safety reviews. (Ability to repeatedly lift up to 15 - 20kgs safely)
- Maintains delivery logs and records using a smartphone app.
- Casual rates begin at $27.90, with penalty rates applied for early mornings, evenings, weekends & public holidays.
- AM: Shifts start between 5:00-7:30am - between 4-6 hour shifts
- PM: Shifts start between 2:00-3:30pm - between 4-7 hour shifts
- Minimum 3/4 days a week
- PM availability
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday availability highly desirable
Delivery Driver Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with local streets, neighbourhoods, and routes
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of technology will be required to use delivery applications on smartphones.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- National Police Check (Current within 3 months and clean history, no previous offences)
- Traffic Record / Driving History (Current within 30 days and clean driving history - few fines acceptable) - Last 10 years.
- Hold a current Full Australian License (MR/HR License not required for this position, but desired)
If you meet the above requirements we would love to hear from you, click on the apply button and provide your CV/Resume to hear back from us!
Please email email@example.com and state your region for further information.