Milestones are searching for our next team member who has a passion for Women's Health, to join our vibrant and energetic team. The ideal candidate will support women, in all stages of life - whether that be prenatal, during pregnancy, postnatal, pelvic floor health, incontinence concerns or getting back to working out safely.
"At Milestones we celebrate the typical and atypical Milestones in life and provide an evidence based, family-centred, holistic approach to all that we do"
We are looking to add to our team to meet the needs of the wonderful Gladstone/CQ community.
About the Role:
- Experience in Women's Health is essential
- Pilates certification would be advantageous as we run small group reformer classes - rehab, ante and postnatal.
- New Graduates with an interest and some experience (eg. clinical placement) in Women's Health are also encouraged to apply
- A fun & energetic workplace
- Purpose built clinic with designated Paediatric/Women’s Health therapy rooms and large gym/Pilates studio
- Boutique MDT clinic - on site Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Paediatric Physiotherapist, rehab gym, as well as a concept store, stocking educational toys and women's health and lifestyle products.
- Opportunity for training and involvement in Clinical Pilates, Hydrotherapy and Mums & Bubs groups
- Clinical equipment on site includes - electrical stimulation and biofeedback, Real-time Ultrasound, pessaries and various other treatment modalities.
- Flexible Role, choose what hours you work each day, 9 day fortnight or part-time option available
- Above award wages, based on experience
- Relocation Assistance available
- Close supervision (weekly/fortnightly) with senior physiotherapist and monthly reviews with external women's health mentor.
- Professional development funding provided (including PD leave or allowance)
- One on one consults only
- AHPRA Registered upon graduating
- Police Check
- Drivers License
- Ability to work as part of a team & independently
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the position or will be graduating soon, please click the Apply button, or email your Resume & Covering Letter to email@example.com or contact Jess or Amy on 0457 286 111 if you have any queries about the role.