Working for the local Rockhampton Bus Network, you will form part of the Kinetic team and we are Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse bus operator, moving more than 75 million passengers per year across some of the most recognisable names in bus transport. We deliver these services through our 6000 people and fleet of over 3800 buses.
As a business who genuinely cares about our customers, our people and our environment; we are industry leaders in delivering zero-emission technology, investing in our communities, training and developing our people, and providing an inclusive workplace which reflects the communities we serve.
At Kinetic Rockhampton, we have a fantastic team of people who love driving and enjoy engaging customers. Our Bus Drivers operate a combination of services including route services; school services; charters and special events.
- Transport passengers across the community
- Participate in a 12-month training program (Mix of classroom and on the job training) to gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Contribute to a safe working environment
Bus driving isn't your average job. And we're not looking for average Jane’s. We're on the hunt for honest people with honest customer service to join our friendly fleet of drivers.
So, if you like a job and endless opportunities, you'll love being a part of the Kinetic team.
Not confident driving big coaches? That’s okay – we hire for attitude and train for skill.
Why Kinetic? We are Australia’s and New Zealand’s leading mass transit bus operator with opportunities to grow and spread your wings
- We offer full on-the-job training – and paid
- We care for our people and provide our Employee Assistance Program including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling, and legal advice
- We offer secure employment with genuine career progression opportunities
- We care for our people and provide industry best diversity leave provisions including 26 weeks paid parental leave
The boxes you'll tick
We are people people, with a customer first attitude, and therefore are looking for people with:
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public
- A current QLD driving licence
- Be able to pass a pre‐employment physical examination and medical history check
- Australian Work Rights
How you apply
So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career with Kinetic then click the 'Apply for this job' button now! There has never been a better time to join Kinetic.
Kinetic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including First Nations People, and people from diverse social, cultural and gender backgrounds.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an information session on Thursday 23rd February