· Commencing as soon as possible
· Exciting role - provide multidisciplinary Onsite counselling and workplace support
· Work with a Market Leader in Mental Health
Converge International is a leader in providing health & wellbeing and people risk management solutions. We provide a range of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), counselling, crisis response, workplace pastoral care services, training, conflict resolution and consulting services. We are a wholly Australian owned organisation with the wellbeing of people and their workplaces at the heart of all we do.
About the Role
The Onsite team provides services which proactively support the mental health and wellbeing of our customers. We’re seeking qualified and experienced psychologists, social workers, and counsellors located in Gladstone QLD, who are able to provide respond to a variety of Onsite workplace support needs (including Walk and Talk, one on one counselling, and small group facilitation). We are seeking an individual to deliver services on a rotating roster: 2 weeks of 4 hours per week, followed by 4 weeks of 12 hours per week. We are open to this role being undertaken as a contractor or an employee.
We are looking for individuals who:
· Are caring, compassionate and driven to make a positive difference in people's lives
· Have had experience in a relevant role, along with the relevant qualification and registrations.
· Is a relationship builder, and enjoys working with people
· Have demonstrated ability to manage own time, priorities and workload factors
· Are knowledgeable, proactive, quick thinking
· A current driver's licence and if relevant, your own vehicle
Working at Converge means joining a diverse, talented, and caring community where our people feel included, valued and connected. We hire for heart. We are passionate about transforming the wellbeing of people at work. It’s at the core of all that we do.
Our commitment to our staff:
· Competitive remuneration
· Volunteer leave
· Paid parental leave
· Purchasing of additional leave
· Flexible working arrangements
· Flexible, diverse and challenging work
· Access to training and professional development
· Career development through internal mobility
· Lifestyle discounts – Discounted movie tickets, retail discounts and much more
For all enquiries, please contact Brittany Watson, Onsite Recruitment Consultant via email firstname.lastname@example.org