Downer is seeking applications from experienced Special Class Welders to join our outage team at Callide Power Station. Commencing late May 2022 for approximately 4 weeks, the works will include but are not limited to boiler valve works.
- Trade qualified welder, must be able to pass an X-ray weld test on site
- Proven experience on heavy industrial projects and/or shutdowns, with previous experience on valves preferred
- Mandatory tickets:
- Construction Induction/White Card
- Working at Heights certificate (within 2 years)
- Confined Space certificate (within 2 years)
- Commitment to safety and wellbeing of yourself and your colleagues
- Good communication skills, strong work ethic and be able to work well as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4 weeks of scheduled work, subject to change
- Monday – Saturday roster, day and night shift available, 11hr shifts
- LAFHA or accommodation provided for distant workers
- Competitive pay rates with casual loading on all hours and penalties on overtime
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- A chance to join our Casual Pool and to be contacted for subsequent shutdown work
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via below link. For technical queries, please contact email@example.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.