Join the Civmec Team
Civmec are currently seeking Welders to join our workshop based in Gladstone. These roles are Monday to Friday with weekend work available including opportunities to work on site.
- Interpret engineering and detail fabrication drawings, specifications and standards
- Undertake and pass all necessary weld qualifications in required weld processes
- Perform the welding of steel components in all positions
- Maintain all correct consumables, feeds, amperages and pre heat in accordance with applicable weld procedures
- Perform welding techniques including, but not limited to, MMAW, FCAW, MIG, SAW
- Weld steel structures in sequence to eliminate shrinkage and distortion of steel components
- Remove tack welds, clean and restore weld preparations where required
Your Background To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
- Recognised Welding Certificate
- Gantry Crane competency
- Previous records of passed welder qualifications
- Ability to complete a 4G weld test
- Minimum 3 years' experience with similar welding processes, specifications and standards is essential
Civmec + You
At Civmec, we offer an inclusive workplace with a ‘Never Assume' safety culture, supported by our experienced management team. Our Reward and Recognition program acknowledges our employees' achievements and contributions to Civmec' s success. Employment benefits include access to our corporate partners such as health insurance, discounted white goods and holiday travel discounts.
How to Apply
Please click the "apply" link to start your application. We look forward to starting the pathway to your career with Civmec.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com for a confidential chat or call our Recruitment Team on (08) 6595 5888.
Civmec is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
We respectfully request no agency submissions.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram for news, updates and career opportunities!