We have an opportunity to elevate your leadership experience as a Parts/Warehouse professional working with Hastings Deering. You will be able to progress your career as a Parts Supervisor in our Rockhampton Business Centre.
In this position you will drive success and oversee the day to day operations of the warehouse team by providing strong leadership and decision making. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will understand logistics, planning and have excellent people leadership skills.
In this role you will use your leadership skills to drive and deliver safe, productive, and quality outcomes to the customer. You will support, mentor, coach and manage a team ensuring utilisation and efficiency is maximised. You will also drive compliance with all workplace health and safety legislation and company policies and proactively assist in the sales of parts; whilst maintaining good communication and working relations within the Rockhampton Business Centre, the wider business and our valued customers.
This is a key position that will allow the successful candidate to make a positive impact on the operations of the Rockhampton warehouse and the service we provide our customers. Ideally you will have a strong commercial focus and business acumen within a parts environment. Your ability to manage and lead teams coupled with exceptional service skills and prioritising safety will underpin your success.
About the Benefits
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role within a diversified Company
- Significant exposure to the warehousing and distribution industry and logistical challenges
- Extensive background knowledge of AX and Caterpillar parts systems
- Supervisory experience with a proven ability to maximise warehouse and team member productivity
- Sound knowledge of warehouse and front office parts operations
- Ability to comprehensively understand the business systems and processes that we operate
- Intermediate computer skills with experience using parts ordering systems
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with a proactive approach to continuous improvement
At Hastings Deering you too can enjoy the employee benefits with the following:
- A competitive remuneration package with regional area allowances and additional paid travel
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Paid parental leave options for primary (13 weeks) and secondary carers (1 week)Salary Continuance Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families
- Discounts on private health, vehicles, travel and more
- A culture of inspiration, innovation, collaboration and execution
- Ongoing training & support to further your career
Enquiries: Please call Linda Hovey – Recruitment Partner – 07 4932 3050
or email email@example.com
To Apply: Click on Apply Now !!