CORONADO GLOBAL RESOURCES is the 5th largest producer of high-quality metallurgical coal in the world. Our global operations are located in two of the largest and most productive metallurgical coal basins in the world, the Bowen Basin in Queensland, Australia and the Central Appalachian region of the US, servicing customers throughout the Asia-Pacific, Americas and Europe.
Curragh Mine, near Blackwater, is one of the largest open-cut coal mines in the Queensland Bowen Basin.
About the Role
A great opportunity exists for an experienced Warehouse Officer to provide support for warehouse and logistics activities at the Coronado Curragh operation, ensuring a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Your role will be rewarding and varied and will include:
- Loading and unloading of incoming and outgoing delivery vehicles, including internal customers.
- Managing the outward-bound goods to ensure all goods are dispatched in accordance with warehouse policies and procedures.
- Through cohesive teamwork, complete tasks for receipts, put away, returns, issues, stocktaking, stock discrepancy's management, parts consolidation, tool store management, and dispatch
- Manage the acceptance of repairable items of both stock and direct charge, ensuring transactional accuracy.
- Assist with storing and maintaining of inventory items to optimise space utilisation, ensuring all areas are hazard free
- Conduct effective housekeeping procedures in warehouse and yard areas to ensure clean and safe work environments
- Ensure warehouse facility is secure to safeguard goods.
- Assist internal and external customers with inventory and warehousing queries, including receipt discrepancies
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on time and reports saved in agreed location
- Minimum 2 years warehousing and inventory management experience
- Minimum 2 years mining or asset intensive industry environment experience
- ERP Systems
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- Incident and Hazard Management Systems (FPe, desirable but not essential)
You're known for your high levels of customer service and willingness to support the team. You have highly effective communication skills and a can do attitude. More than anything, you want to be part of a great team, do great work and excel to your potential.
Have you Got what it takes? Apply Now.
With just a 15 minute drive to work every day you will be working on a rotating lifestyle roster. Curragh offers industry competitive remuneration packages and subsidised accommodation, a flexible working environment, ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Coronado Curragh values collaboration, taking accountability, respect for each other and striving for excellence in all that we do.
People's effort and performance are acknowledged and rewarded.