LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN
As an Occupational Rehabilitation professional, you will assist individuals to engage in meaningful occupations through a client-centred approach, which enables optimal health and wellbeing. Some of your duties will include:-
- Supporting workers with psychological injuries to return to work by working with key stakeholders to develop graded return to work plans;
- Completing adjustment to injury counselling to help workers understand their injury and support them to identify and implement coping strategies;
- Working with workers who have sustained an injury to identify new employment goals through vocational counselling and completing vocational assessments;
- Supporting workers with job-seeking and job placement services to obtain new employment in line with their capacity for work, experience and the local labour market;
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB?
One of our core values is to help people, and we know that you like to do that too. As a KINNECTer you will also enjoy the following:-
- No “billable hour” targets”. The focus is on quality.
- Opportunities for leadership development, advancement and promotion – the sky is the limit.
- Company pool cars provided.
- Opportunities for work related travel.
- Option to work from home.
- Laptop and mobile provided for work and personal use.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT KINNECT?
When you join KINNECT, you will be rewarded with an industry leading salary package and first class perks including:-
- Monthly incentives.
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Celebrating your birthday with a paid day off.
- Weekly and monthly gift vouchers to celebrate ‘Core Values’ winners.
- KINNECT social days, work anniversary celebrations and regular events.
HOW YOU WILL ADD VALUE
As an Occupational Rehabilitation professional with a passion for helping people, some of your talents and attributes include:
- Current full or provisional Psychologist registration with AHPRA or a Rehabilitation Counsellor with full membership with ASORC or RCAA.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- An ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
READY TO APPLY?
If this opportunity speaks to you, apply now! For further information, you can reach out to one of our team at email@example.com or call one of our team on (07) 3330 2588.
This position is being sourced directly by KINNECT. We respectfully request no agency approaches.