When you choose a career with Keyton, you are joining one of Australia's leading owners and operators of retirement living communities. You will be empowered to lead with heart in everything that you do.
Keyton is a place where we prioritize wellbeing, value kindness and respect everyone's story. It is a place where you can proudly bring your full self to work every day. Where you can put ambition into action, and focus on making a difference to people's lives.
Join us in this exciting journey, now as a standalone business, focusing on what works best for our people and customers whilst continuing to build our legacy as Keyton.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, committed and customer service focused Village Administrator to join our wonderful team at Mackay, Eaglemount Resort. This role is on a part-time basis, working 25 hours a week, days may be flexible.
Beautifully set between rolling green hills and the crystal-clear waters of the Coral, this location is conveniently within easy access to public transport and shopping precincts. This contemporary village is defined by its sense of community with friendly residents enjoying elegant living in a coastal location.
Under the guidance of the Village Manager, you will provide friendly and efficient customer service to Village residents and visitors as well as providing administrative support. You will have excellent organizational skills along with attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage competing priorities to ensure all tasks are completed with both accuracy and efficiency.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Exceptional front of house and reception experience
- Demonstrated administration experience
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience working with the elderly will be highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional, proactive, can-do attitude
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate (or willing to complete)
- Bonus scheme + competitive salary
- Paid parental leave for primary carers
- Wellbeing days off per year
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Salary sacrificing, discounted health insurance, annual vaccinations and skin checks
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Unmind mental wellbeing app access
- Training and working with a supportive and fun team
- Community Day, Volunteer leave and purchased leave
What do we do?
Our purpose is to create places where communities thrive not only for our customers but importantly for our employees.
We do this through creating safe, secure, and connected independent living communities where residents have the choice and opportunity to pursue active and social lifestyles, close to essential amenities and services.
We may have a new name and brand, but we are not new to the sector. Join our team and support our growth as the nation's premier creator, owner, and operator of vibrant purpose-built communities for independent seniors.
We are passionate about what we do - and we are always leading with heart.
Please note: The successful applicant must complete a Police Check, will be required to receive an annual flu vaccination between the months of April-October. For selected roles more physical in nature, pre employment medical assessments may also be required prior to any employment offers being made.
If you feel this position is suited to your skills, experience, and career aspirations, please apply on the link now!