Your new role
Centurion Transport is looking for a Truck Cleaner to work in our wash bay, cleaning all types of road transport equipment ensuring our fleet is clean and presentable. The ideal candidate will have the relevant experience and capability to complete cleaning & detailing of a range of equipment – mostly trailers. We are looking for someone who has a great work ethic, positive outlook and excellent communication skills, to join our hardworking and capable team.
Culture and Benefits
- Immediate Start
- 10am to 6pm
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Mackay based
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- RIPPA values-driven company with a serious safety culture
- Ongoing training and career development with extraordinary opportunities on a national scale
- Employee Wellness Programs where employee health and wellbeing are put first
- Car, health, and home insurance discounts to be enjoyed
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Complete the cleaning of vehicles in a safe and efficient manner and within required timeframes
- Commitment to 100% safety execution at all times
- Wash equipment, ensuring they are clean and presentable, and reporting any damage
- Ensure work areas are adequately maintained
Requirements of the role
- Continually produce a high quality of work, whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work unsupervised after being assigned a task
- Ability to take direction from management
- Ability to comply with company policies, procedures, and processes
Who is Centurion?
Centurion is one of Australia’s largest independently owned and operated logistics (3PL) and transport companies. Based in Perth, Western Australia but operating across Australia, we have significant mobile, land and infrastructure assets nationwide, including 20+ distribution centres and a fleet of more than 2,000 vehicles. This ensures Centurion provides flexible and reliable supply chain solutions for all our customers. Centurion is a values driven organisation operating with the vision of being the leading logistics partner for stakeholders in the commodity rich communities of Australia.
Ready to take on a new challenge?
If you feel you have the experience, ability, and skills to take the next step with your career within Centurion, we want to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ now.
Before an offer of employment can be made, Centurion requires verification of Australian working rights and participation in a pre-employment medical.
Centurion encourages applications from diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and from people of all ages, genders and abilities.