EnerMech is one of the world’s leading providers of fully integrated mechanical, electrical and instrumentation services to the global energy and infrastructure markets. With more than 3000 people in 40 locations across 23 countries, our Australian operations provide both on and offshore services to a number of local and global clients in the region.
Our Valves division offers an integrated valve service and supply solution.
We specialise in testing, overhauls, maintenance, valve sizing, engineering and integrity management.
Experienced Valve Technician required - e.g. experience and working exposure to a variety of valves.
Site Based and project work with uplifts also available
These positions will be responsible for:
Qualifications and experience required:
- Refurbishing overhaul & testing of valves
- Work on a variety of valves - (e.g. PSV's, General Valves, Control Valves)
- Undertake diagnosis and repairs on all valve types
- Undertake maintenance and testing activities of all valve types
- Be conversant with field calibration analysis / diagnostics to control valves
- Reading of piping and general isometric and schematic drawings
- Machining of a variety of valves, and use of various measuring devices eg micrometers, vernier calipers, dial gauges etc
- Undertake hydrostatic and pneumatic test procedures and align with valve and piping system standards
- Routine maintenance and setting of actuation packages to mechanical and linear control valves
- Mechanical trade qualification advantageous
- Oil and gas industry / construction experience
- Experience and working exposure to a variety of valves eg ball, gate, check and safety
- On-site machining experience is beneficial
- Ongoing opportunity for leading hand roles in workshop and on-site
- Workshop and site based work
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
In return we offer competitive rates and a great team environment.
If this sounds like a good fit please apply through the link or directly through our website at www.enermech.com/careers/vacancies.