- Unique opportunity to step in and operate your own business with minimal outlay
- Utilise the facilities of a fully equipped café/restaurant
- Support and mentoring from hospitality entrepreneurs
- Prime location in the heart of Gladstone
- Revenue-share arrangement
Are you an experienced individual or couple in the hospitality industry seeking an exciting business opportunity? Look no further! We have a unique proposition for you to run a business out of our existing café/restaurant premises when The Cotton Mill is closed - during the afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Opportunity: Hospitality Business Opportunity
Location: Central Gladstone
Venue Available Hours: Weekday afternoons/evenings (after lunchtime from 2.30pm onwards) and any time at Weekends
Owners: Gary and Nikki Warburton
The Cotton Mill is a family owned and operated business which has been successfully running in the heart of Gladstone for over 14 years.
We pride ourselves on quality home-cooked food and exceptional customer service.
As The Cotton Mill operates from the early morning, through to the early afternoon, there is a strong opportunity for another business to work with us, by utilising our premises and facilities, in a sought-after location. Our goal is to collaborate with an experienced couple or individual, to establish and run a business with solid support from experienced hospitality entrepreneurs, on a revenue-share arrangement.
- Establish and Manage the operations of a suitable hospitality business in the available time slots (when The Cotton Mill is closed)
- Utilising the fully equipped premises and facilities, to offer services such as a cafe, restaurant, milkshake or burger bar, or maybe something else a bit different!
- Coordinating with Door Dash or similar delivery services to provide a convenient delivery option
- Preparing and serving high-quality food and beverages
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure strong reputation
- Managing inventory, ordering supplies, and ensuring the smooth running of daily operations
- Opportunity to step into a fully equipped business in a prime location without the upfront costs of leases, equipment and stock
- Support and mentorship from the current successful business owners
- Uncapped revenue share arrangement to reward success
- Potential for growth/expansion in the future and business succession opportunity
- Prior experience in the hospitality and catering industry is essential
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent customer service and communication abilities
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations
- Ability to work independently and run all aspects of day to day operations and marketing
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and ready to take on a new and exciting challenge, we invite expressions of interest from qualified individuals or couples. This is a very rare opportunity to join a well-established business with the support and guidance necessary to succeed.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and why you are interested in this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you and potentially working together to create a thriving hospitality business in our prime central location.
For more information and to apply for this role, click the "Apply for this job now" button and upload your Resume.
Contact Tim O’Brien on 0473 570023 to discuss, or email email@example.com for more details.