Hulk Heavy Diesel is a leading supplier of trade qualified personnel and skilled labour to the QLD mining and resource industry. Why not join our team that offers a point of difference with strong worker satisfaction and direct access and support from management. Join Hulk to become a valued member of a growing company and not just another number on the payroll.
We are currently seeking experienced Tyre Fitter for a full time position.
The successful candidate will require the following:
What we offer:
- Trade qualification preferred (Australian recognised)
- RII's (or RII competency training records) for
- o Tyre fitting
- o Test and Move Mobile Equipment
- Tyre fitting certification AURTJ016, AURTJ013, AURTJ012 & AURTJ011
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
- Current Drivers Licence
- Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- Experience with CAT, and Komatsu equipment is highly regarded
- Confined Space Certification (highly regarded)
- Working at Heights Certification (highly regarded)
- Attractive rates
- Lifestyle roster
- Super on every hour worked
- Vehicle supplied
- Excellent working conditions with supportive team
Hulk is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all suitably qualified applicants to apply. We are a fully indigenous owned company and support and encourage diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. Applicants must have Australian work rights.
To express your interest 'apply now' via SEEK with your most up to date resume, current certificates and cover letter or email firstname.lastname@example.org