About the Role
We are currently seeking a passionate full-time permanent MC Fuel Tanker Driver to join the team based in the Mackay Depot. Fuel experience is fantastic, but we will also consider applicants who are keen to break into the Fuel Industry!
Reporting to the Depot Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Pre-loading & unloading fuel tankers
- Maintain Emerald Carrying Company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and safety are adhered to at all times
- Manage fatigue and perform log book duties.
- Carry out all duties within set time frames and follow instructions
- 7 days on / 7 days off roster- with the opportunity for additional shifts at an hourly rate
- Training available for those who are green to Fuel Industry
- Modern & well maintained Kenworth Fleet
- All uniforms provided + boot allowance
- Permanent, full-time opportunity with growing and leading AU Logistics organisation
- Monthly Depot Toolboxes with BBQ lunch provided!
Skills and Experience
- Hold a current MC drivers license (Essential);
- Hold a Dangerous Goods License (Preferred not essential - can assist with obtaining for the right applicant)
- Hold a current SLP passport (Preferred not essential - can assist with obtaining for the right applicant)
- Proven culture of safety, understanding hazard identification and risk assessment process
About Emerald Carrying Company
Emerald Carrying Company (ECC) is a leading provider of logistics services and operates along the Eastern seaboard and throughout Central Australia, with specialist divisions in Bulk Liquids and General Freight.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, click the 'Apply for this job' link on this page. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact ECC's Human Resource Department on either firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3016 0540.