Northline are seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated Truck Driver/ Forklift Driver to work at our Mackay depot located in Paget. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday from approximately 6am.
About the Job
- Local pickup and delivery in Mackay metro area using company owned rigid vehicle;
- Loading and unloading a range of general, over-sized, blended and long length interstate freight on mezzanine floor trailers, linehaul trailers, local vehicles and containers.
- Have a minimum of a Current MR licence, HR Licence preferable;
- Have a current Forklift License;
- Have previous experience in the Transport Industry in loading a range of freight;
- Be physically fit to handle repetitive heavy lifting up to 20kgs;
- Dangerous goods experience with exposure to Safety, C.O.R. and O.H.S requirements would be an advantage.
Northline is an experienced Australian-based, global logistics business with an industry-leading national network and an international reach into more than 100 countries. Our customers freight can start or end in international cities, small towns or remote communities, but wherever the destination, you can rely on Northline to deliver. That’s why, we are, Australia’s Global Logistics People.
About our Benefits:
At Northline we believe our people are one of our greatest assets. We are proud of what we achieve, and we like to recognise and reward those who go above and beyond. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development support;
- Employee recognition programs;
- Discounts on travel, fitness and health, entertainment and sports, banking, automotive, flowers, gifts and more!
For further information, please call 0474 472 585 or email your resume to HR@northline.com.au [link removed]
Northline and its people help to ensure a safe workplace for all employees. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment medical that incorporates a drug & alcohol screen, as well as a police clearance.