We are a global family-owned business with over 60 years in the mining, civil and earth moving industry. Operating in several countries throughout the world, this opportunity will see you in the Australian operation working in our Mackay office.
About the role:
• Develop, implement, and monitor a training needs analysis.
• Manage training records and monitor for expired competencies.
• Conduct training and compliance audits across EPSA.
• Deliver training and assessment requirements across all projects.
• Comply with internal, external and R.T.O partnership requirements.
• Develop and implement training packages and plans.
• Onboarding and upskilling of our workforce and contractors including new deployments and shutdowns.
• Ensure HSE induction training programs are carried out for all employees, contractors, and visitors.
• Monitor training of subcontractors to ensure it is carried out in accordance with business requirement.
• Participate in regular reviews of the EPSA Pacific Training Plans and associated documentation.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the mining and resources industry.
• RII qualifications (S1,2,3 G2, Standard 11, Move and test, etc).
• Certificate IV Training and Assessment.
• Strong computer literacy skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• High Risk Work Licences (Forklift, EWP, etc).
• R.T.O experience.
• Experience working for a medium to large mine operator/contractor.
• Auditing experience.
• Certificate IV Health and Safety.