Competency Training (RTO#31299) industry leading training brand owned by Verbrec with training facilities in Brisbane, Central Queensland, Perth, and Adelaide. We deliver and manage on-site training for some of the largest companies and projects throughout the world. We specialize in training and assessment for the Construction, Mining & Resources, Oil & Gas, Engineering and Electrical sectors.
About the role
The Training Coordinator will provide enrolment and customer service support to the Competency Training business, as well as developing customer relationships and contributing to the ongoing strategies to support growth in the business. In addition to the above, you will proactively assist the Operations Manager with targeting and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with customers at multiple levels, considering Verbrec’s entire service offering.
As a Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Customer Service (answering incoming calls and face-to-face counter inquiries)
- Booking public and corporate courses into the Records / Operations System (Axcelerate)
- Scheduling & co-ordination of all training & trainers (~15 training events per week)
- Scheduling of training rooms & practical facilities
- Booking hire equipment (eg. Cranes, Forklifts, EWP's)
- Management of post course paperwork
- Management of all invoicing & front-line finances, including Government funding
- Managing aged receivables (including debt collection & aged receivables)
- Ability to lead a small team of Administrators
- Coordinate office and training resources
Being the first point of contact, you will demonstrate our company values to all clients and visitors, providing a professional and friendly service. This role will be based at our Gladstone training centre. You will assist in the enrolling of students into courses and using the student database to generate and issue certificates.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have prior experience working with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in a senior training coordination / admin role
- Have previous customer service experience
- Be savvy with web-based Learning Management / Booking systems (aXcelerate)
- Understand basic front-line finances (aged receivables, reconciliations, etc)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you meet the criteria listed above, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now!
The new Verbrec brand represents our evolution and continued growth by leveraging emerging techniques and technologies for the benefit of our clients. Evolution, engineered.
Our Vision - Meeting the future by engineering transformative solutions through full project and asset lifecycles.
Our Promise to You - We believe in passionate and innovative people delivering our success. We take pride in seeing our people continually develop their career opportunities and access wonderful employee benefits. We offer our people engaging and challenging work, the opportunity for personal success and, a fun and friendly culture. We are an inclusive workplace and we believe in diversity and opportunity for all.
Visit us at https://verbrec.com/ to learn more about your career with Verbrec.
*Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply*
** Please note, a satisfactory National Criminal Check will be required prior to commencement of employment**