TRAINER AND ASSESSOR - Contract or Casual
Gladstone, Biloela or Rockhampton based.
My Skills Institute is a subsidiary of Apprentices and Trainees Queensland, a 38-year-old Not for Profit Group Training Organisation. ATQLD is known for their expertise in facilitating the employment and mentoring of apprentices and trainees across the Central Queensland region.
We are looking for a qualified Trainer and Assessor with proven industry experience within any of the following qualifications: Gas Testing, Confined Space, Permit and Working at Heights, Forklift, EWP, Chainsaw, Standard 11.
Reporting to the Manager, the Trainer and Assessor will be responsible for the professional delivery of nationally accredited and recognised training and compliance within the engaged industry.
Day-to-day duties of the role will include:
· Deliver structured, relevant, and engaging training sessions to all learners and assist them in achieving their training objectives through assessments, observations and mentoring.
· Create, implement and manage individual training plans
· Complete administrative duties and training documentation as required
Experience and knowledge required:
· TAE40116 – Certificate IV Training and Assessment
· Ideally 5+ years’ experience as a TAE Trainer/Assessor
· Have industry currency, skills, knowledge and qualifications
· Intermediate PC skills
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Current Police Check and Working with Children’s check or willing to obtain
If you believe you would be suitable for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter via our website:
or email directly to: email@example.com