Toyota Material Handling Australia (TMHA) is Australia’s number one forklift company. TMHA is fully owned by the Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO). TICO is a Japanese multicultural manufacturer and global leader in forklift manufacturing and retail distribution.
TMHA is the exclusive Australian retailer for new sales of the world-renowned Industrial Equipment.
TMHA’s is a strong, financially secure business with a great future ahead and prime focus on the development of our people.
About the role:
This role is a pathway to a successful career in Operations, Administration and Management, and will involve assisting the Branch Manager, Service Supervisor, Adminsitration Officer and other stakeholders in day to day operations.
This is a 2 year full time fixed term Traineeship which may lead to permanent employment beyond the traineeship.
The purpose of the role to develop an additional operational and administrative capability within a branch in order to support the branch with providing good customer service, following required internal processes and achieving its business objectives.
Responsibilities & duties:
- By observing and on-job training learn to provide professional and timely customer service including answering queries from the customers, employees and suppliers
- Learn various aspects of TMHA ERP system in order to process jobs, raise invoices, allocate parts and so on
- Assist with parts interpreting, allocating parts to jobs and providing parts to technicians
- Perform warehousing and logistics tasks as required
- Assist the Branch Manager with any customer service or operations projects
- Administer inventory purchasing and returns
- Assist with invoicing
- Assist with the performance of administrative tasks as required including answering phones, filing and other general admin duties
- Assist with administration of TMHA IMS system and areas of compliance
To be successful in this role:
- Willing to commit to completing a Certificate IV in Business.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- Desire to learn and develop
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Be capable of multitasking and balancing competing priorities.
- Have an unwavering commitment to maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft programs including Word and Outlook.
TMHA is committed to ongoing growth and development of its employees. As a suitable candidate, you will be provided with the required training, support and development to further expand on your existing knowledge.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role please submit your application with a current resume and cover letter to TMHA via its’ website http://careers.toyotamaterialhandling.com.au / or by pressing the 'Apply' button.
Pre-employment medical assessments, including drug and alcohol testing are a part of the Toyota Material Handling Australia recruitment process.