About Emerald Carrying Company
Emerald Carrying Company (ECC) is a family-owned business and a leading provider of logistics services. In conjunction with Monaro Fuel Haulage (Monaro), a related family business, the ECC & Monaro Group provides services across Australia, specialising in bulk liquids, general freight & dangerous goods.
About the Role
Emerald Carrying Company is wishing to provide a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate who currently holds a HR or HC license, who is looking to gain further experience in the transport industry, with the goal to upgrade their license to an MC and one day be employed as a Fuel Tanker Driver.
The successful candidate will initially be employed as a full-time detailer for a minimum of 12 months, and be responsible forensuring all vehicles are promptly cleaned upon arrival into the depot whilst supporting our operational & maintenance team with other miscellaneous duties across the yard
Emerald Carrying Company will provide the candidate with a training plan to support the candidate over the next 12 months to upgrade their truck license and gain the necessary experience to step into a full-time fuel driver role.
For the first 12 months of employment, the successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday (4am to 2pm), with the occasional request to work on weekends.
- Guaranteed 38hrs per week + Common hourly rate for all overtime
- Generous hourly rate + super
- All uniforms provided
- Employment stability
- Permanent, full-time opportunity with growing and leading AU Logistics organisation
- MC training & pathway to break into bulk liquids (Fuel)
Skills and Experience
- Hold a current HR / HC Licence (essential)
- DG Licence (desirable, willing to support in obtaining)
- Experience in a road ranger gear box (desirable)
- Experience using hand & power tools
- Proven culture of safety, understanding hazard identification and risk assessment process
- Excellent communication skills and a team focused attitude
- A proactive approach to all tasks
- Highly motivated and self-driven with high attention to detail
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, click the 'Apply for this job' link on this page. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact ECC's Human Resource Department on either email@example.com or (07) 3016 0540.