Why Work at Protech:
Protech’s goal-oriented culture and our people are our biggest strength. We are one of the largest privately owned recruitment and labour hire firms, with 17 years in business and 25 offices across Australia. You will be challenged and empowered to make a difference, whilst using innovative recruitment tools and techniques. Build your career with experts in the Australian recruitment market.
At Protech, we are proud to offer an array of perks to help you thrive:
Personalised Development Program | Extra leave | Company Events | Flexibility | Health discounts
Plus, many more!
We are a safety focussed leader in our industries, and we place skilled, professional, and technical employees out on site each day. Protech successfully partner with our clients in industries such as construction, mining and manufacturing to provide a range of workforce management and talent solutions.
The Recruitment Consultant (Trainee) will support and learn from Team Leaders and experienced Consultants within the team.
This position will see you take on key responsibilities, such as the following:
- Data entry and system administration in line with Protech standards;
- Providing excellent customer service to candidates and field employees;
- Building strong candidate pools to ensure continued business opportunities;
- Contacting candidates to discuss vacancies and best opportunities available to them;
- Reviewing and understanding client job requests;
- Reviewing adverts, screening, interviewing and referencing to ensure each candidate is Protech Certified;
- Supporting Management with administrative tasks and spreadsheets maintenance;
- Commitment to assisting with a range of adhoc tasks and errands.
Our Recruitment Consultants provide exceptional customer service to stakeholders by making accurate, safe, and methodical recruitment decisions that lead to the highest quality of placement for each role. Our goal is to ensure the Recruitment Consultant (Trainee) is supported in their role to achieve the same outcomes. The role is demanding, with high expectations however, you will reap the rewards and gratification of delivering great results for our clients.
We set our team up for success with clear targets outlining exactly what is expected of you, so that you can grow with the organisation and learn new skills, all while having fun and enjoying a positive workplace culture, where we work together to achieve the one outcome.
Whilst experience is not necessarily, the successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Good time management skills.
- Bubbly personality.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills.
What happens next?
If this role sounds like the ideal fit for you, we encourage you to click the APPLY button, alternatively, contact the team at email@example.com
We believe in diversity and inclusion and welcome applicants from different backgrounds. This includes First Nations people, people with disability, LGBTIQA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds.