Ausgroup Industrial Services offer a highly skilled & experienced workforce which consists of Abrasive Blasters, Industrial Cleaners, Industrial Painters, Scaffolders and Rigging services.
Ausgroup are currently seeking an Administration & HR Trainee to support the growth of our business and its operations. This role will be provided with support and mentoring from our current team, with additional offsite / online training through TAFE and other providers, to achieve Certificate III in Business Administration or further in their chosen roles.
As a family owned and operated business, you can be assured of a work/life balance where you will be part of a supportive and collaborative team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great team, have ongoing career opportunities and to contribute your ideas in a fast-paced work environment.
Local applicants preferred.
About the Role
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm, based in Paget
- Flexible to learning and performing a variety of Financial, HR and Administrative duties
- Data entry
- Answering and directing incoming calls to the business
- General office administration support to the team
To be considered for these roles you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Good communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite, including; SharePoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Current Drivers Licence
- Fulltime Role
- Competitive Renumeration Package
- Development opportunity to grow with the business
- Collaborative Team Culture & Support
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and family
- Quarterly Social Team Events
This a great opportunity to work for an employer of choice and be a part of a friendly and successful growing team.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, click APPLY NOW via Seek or email to email@example.com
Ausgroup Industrial Services is an equal opportunity company and encourages women and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.