Earn While you Learn at Affinity Education Group’
About our Centre
Welcome to Milestones Early Learning Boyne Island! We're a busy vibrant child care centre offering 80 places. Our goal is to create a new pathway for individuals wanting to commence a career as an early childhood educator. Affinity’s Trainee Educator Program enables you to work in a centre of your choice, while studying to earn your Certificate III in ECE. It is ideally suited to people who would rather work in the industry and study the relevant qualification at the same time!
To find out more about our centre - Google our centre name to link up to our website and Facebook page!
- Earn while you learn and work towards a career in childcare
- Access to Affinity Learning Academy. Cert 3 to Diploma and Leadership and Management courses with additional pedagogy from Dr Lesley Jones and her Education Advisor Team
- Access to a national network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities at more than 160 child care centres owned by the same company
- A Fixed term position working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- Minimum of 15hrs per week
- Competitive rates
- 50% discount on childcare gap fees from your first day
- 30% discount on 12-month membership with Goodlife or Fitness First
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential – 80% of our promotions are from internal promotions!
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Scholarships available if you wish to further your career and study towards your cert III, Diploma or Bachelor
- Wellbeing initiatives with our Australia wide partners including Lifeworks
- Partner discounts with over 100 different retailers
- Insurance benefits via Bupa
- A fixed term role (Monday - Friday, up to 37.5hrs) working for one of Australia’s largest childcare groups.
- You will work as a part of a team to educate and care for children. You will be part of a national company which truly recognises and rewards great team members.
- Learn and grow every day, as you support our Lead Educator / Educational Leader in delivering excellence in early childhood education and care
- You will be coached and mentored by our industry-leading development coaches, as you progress through your career pathway towards becoming a fully qualified educator. Your duties and responsibilities will grow as you gain more experience and skills.
- You have a friendly and courteous nature and are committed to caring for children of all ages, cultures, social-economic and individual backgrounds
- Able to contribute to a friendly, smooth and continuously improving centre environment, where children feel safe and families feel welcome
- Keen to learn how to manage daily care routines, and associated administrative and compliance tasks
- Aware of the importance in maintaining health and safety standards, and risk minimisation.
- A current Working with Children check or the ability to obtain it
- Access to transport to and from the centre.
- Willingness to commence in a Traineeship through the Affinity Learning Academy.
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education!
Make the next step towards a Career in Childcare - Apply Now!
***You must be an AU/NZ citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this position***