Walz are currently seeking Trade Qualified Boilermakers working an 8 on 6 off, Roster.
Walz Group is one of Queensland’s largest family-owned industrial infrastructure groups. We were founded as a family business back in 1976 by Colin Walz and while we have grown and matured into a much more sophisticated business since those early days, we remain firmly grounded in family values of integrity, respect, and long-lasting relationships.
We have now completed construction of a new multi-million-dollar workshop in Paget that will service the healthy pipeline of projects we have throughout the region.
- Trade certificate (if applicable)
- Current Coal Board Medical (preferred)
- Standard 11 (preferred)
- Applicable High-Risk Licences
- Working at Heights (preferred)
- Elevated Work Platform (preferred)
- Able to work safely and comply with all site policies and procedure.
- You will work well within a team and be passionate about what you do.
About the Job:
- Competitive Full Time Rates
- Full Time / Casual Employment Opportunities
- 8 on & 6 off / meals + accommodation provided.
- Shutdown work + ongoing work available
Walz Group embrace diversity and are passionate about creating a workforce that is as varied as the communities in which we work. We believe in equal opportunity for all people.
Preferred method of application:
Online at www.walzgroup.biz > go to Careers, Apply online, or alternatively Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must submit a CV outlining qualifications and current work experience.
Please quote reference number WAL2339 when applying and all applicants must provide documents to show eligibility to work in Australia.