Our client is seeking Trade Assistants or Skilled Labourers to assist them in ongoing maintenance works at the power station based in Biloela.
These roles are immediate start offering long term work. Candidates must have a current CS Energy induction to be considered.
About the Role:
- Monday - Friday works
- Assisting tradesman as required and general hand duties
- Operating hand tools and power tools and assemble of cable trays and other components
- Confined space works a bonus but not essential
- General cleaning and tidy as required
- Current CS Energy induction - mandatory
- Drivers license and reliable transport
- Ability to work safely and within team environments
- Reliable and able to commit to ongoing work
This is either a local or DIDO role - no accommodation is supplied. Candidates will be paid travel if they are driving out from Rockhampton, Gladstone, or surrounding areas.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please get in contact with Arlex via firstname.lastname@example.org
- C&H Recruitment