Hillcrest Private Hospital is seeking Orderlies to join our Clinical Services team. You will work across wards and operating suites as part of a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate patient movement throughout the hospital, as well as supporting patient care.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the safe and efficient transfer of patients around the hospital;
- Assisting in the day to day function of the Operating Suite with patient positioning, and theatre set ups;
- Assisting with stock delivery and replenishment as required;
- Removing rubbished and soiled linen; and
- Cleaning of the wards/operating suite and other areas as required.
Positions to be appointed are available as Part Time, Full Time or Casual basis on a 7 day roster Mon-Sun including AM and PM shifts from 16th January 2023.
This role will suit an individual with prior hospital or operating theatre experience. To succeed you will have a passion for delivering exceptional patient care and a strong team focus with great communication skills. You will be self-motivated and demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others, and a commitment to professional practice. You will have the ability to take direction to work in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Commitment to exceed customer satisfaction
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Morning/Afternoon tea provided
- Uniforms provided
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more. [link removed]
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you support a ‘patient-first’ attitude and desire to assist our patients, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume via Ramsay Jobs or SEEK.
Please direct all enquiries to: Krissy Kelly 49321321
Applications close on 17th December 2022