We are second largest in our industry in Australia and fourth largest globally, operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26,000 employees across the world. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
Our purpose is to forge a path to a healthier future for moments of relaxation and pleasure and it guides how we approach our environmental, social and governance (ESG) responsibilities.
Globally we have a comprehensive ESG framework that spans Healthier Futures, Positive Contributions to Society and Safe & Inclusive Workplaces. This framework forms a core part of how we operate & underlines our commitment to operating responsibly in everything we do, respecting our communities and our planet. The role:
The Territory Manager is the face of Imperial Brands and principal contact point for retailers within an assigned Territory. This role is responsible for the execution of company business plan negotiation store level trading terms, building, and maintaining an agreed core range, execution of agreed activities and maximising on all opportunities to deliver net revenue and share.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity. It covers, Rockhampton, Middlemount, Emerald, Biloela. The role reports to the Area Sales Manager. Up to Three nights away per month.
What you bring to the role:
Data Into Dollars
- Detailed knowledge of our customer’s business, the organisation they work in and the market they compete in.
- Trusted customer advisors who execute deals for a 3-way-win (Consumer, Customers, Company).
- Clear understanding of retailer landscape. We talk their language and consistently partner for mutually beneficial outcomes. We’re the preferred supplier.
- Commercial outcomes form the basis for all decision making.
- Multiple data sources converted into simple, explainable, and executable sales solutions for their customers.
- Confidently articulate the importance of the category and the role IBA plays within it to deliver commercial return.
- Confident and entrepreneurial, capitalising on every sales opportunity.
- Business builders that are the category experts, utilising insights to grow our customers business, not simply switch share.
- Skillful business hunters who deliver sales solutions to new customers.
Steps of the Call
- Proficient negotiator who trades variables with a clear understanding of the impact for both IBA and customer.
- Utilise a consistent approach to planning, executing, and reviewing customer negotiations.
- Expert executors of commercial proposals delivering sales and profit improvements for IBA and customer.
- A consistent approach to customer interactions with standardised coaching and development.
- Customer calls are action orientated and mutually beneficial. Where the ‘plan, sell, do and review’ process is flawless.
What's in it for you:
We offer several benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work -
- Competitive salary + Super + Annual bonus + fully maintained car + fuel card + iPhone + iPad.