- Permanent full-time position
- Plenty of career growth opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Mackay office
Metarock Group Limited is a leading mining services group providing a diverse range of services and products to underground operations across Australia for more than 25 years. Metarock’s companies are among the most trusted names in Australian Underground Mining and has a 1,400 + strong workforce working across our businesses:
- Pybar Mining Services
- Wilson Mining
- MyneSight Training
Based in Mackay, the Tender Coordinator will be responsible for the overall administration of mining services tenders for Mastermyne our underground coal mining business. You will assist in tendering activities, production of tender documentation and coordinate all the inputs and approvals from senior managers to submit tenders.
- Preparing tender schedules;
- Preparing tender submissions and presentations;
- Work closely with our Senior Managers to coordinate tender expectations;
- Manage tender enquiries and ensure that tenders are completed professionally and on time; and
- Assist with other Corporate Communication projects as required.
The successful Tender Coordinator will be an expert in multi-tasking and engaging with several operational and functional support teams to deliver quality tenders on time, every time.
- Background in Administration, Tenders, Estimating or Commercial/ Contracts;
- Ability to calculate labour rates using a template (considered favorably);
- Computer Skills – Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Effective communication – excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate and convey information succinctly;
- Building effective relationships with Senior Management, Operations, Health & Safety, People and Finance Teams, as well as external stakeholders when required;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Basic/ Moderate financial skills (desirable).
- Tailored leadership and career development programs;
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service;
- Baby Benefit – Mum’s baby bonus & Secondary Caregiver's new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- ‘A Bloody Great Cause’ – be rewarded each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help – have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Medibank Corporate Private Health Insurance discount of 8%;
- Employee Recognition Rewards – ‘You're a keeper!’
- Family Christmas parties & Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses up to $350;
- Salary Packaging – boost your back pocket!
- ‘Ride in Style’ – Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing & Toyota Fleet Discounts;
- Travel Club – make the most of your holiday with these discounts!
- Qantas Club Membership Discounts;
- ATOM Supplier Discounts – access a range of industrial products;
- Well-being assistance that’s free for all the family through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
If you possess strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a strong desire to learn and grow within our business, then you could be the right candidate for us. Being driven, self-motivated, a natural problem solver with strong time management and attention to detail are all qualities that will make your application stand out. We’re an employer that values innovative thinking and doing things a little differently. If you are seeking to develop your career with the opportunities that a dynamic market leader presents, then we want to hear from you.
Apply now online or for a confidential conversation please contact Jannah Gaviglio, Group Manager Recruitment on 07 4963 0439.