Hi, we’re Ampol.
As one of Australia’s largest convenience retailers, at Ampol we’re committed to making life easier for our customers. Whether they’re fueling up, ducking in, or taking away, we’ve got their back. With a smile, a wave or a hello, we get our customers in and out with what they need.
It’s our people who make this happen. Our Kitchen Cooks are passionate about providing quality food straight to our customers and making them come back for more! Our Kitchen Cooks prepare fresh food in store, contribute to new ideas for our menu and work as part of a fast-paced and dynamic team.
We are currently searching for Kitchen Team Members/Cooks to join us at Ampol Rockhampton! Previous work experience in a kitchen/cooking environment is necessary. Flexible availabilities will be required for the role throughout the week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering our customers with great customer service!
- Using your relevant kitchen experience to support the Kitchen Manager
- Demonstrating attention to detail and food safety awareness
- Excelling in a team environment
- Must have previous kitchen experience and can work a variety of shifts!
We will provide you with:
- Training and support
- A sense of ownership and autonomy
- Opportunity to grow your career in one of Australia’s largest retail networks
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.
Interested in a role that could take your career further than you imagined?