About the role
Play an important part in ensuring exceptional customer experiences, by helping your local Coles store receive the right products at the right time.
In this role, you’ll make sure our store receives the right stock for our customers, by acting as the checkpoint for our grocery deliveries. With a great eye for detail, you’ll track, check, weigh and count deliveries from our suppliers and then make sure they land in the right department in store.
About you and your skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- You’ll be the go-to person for delivery queries, so you’ll need to know your stuff
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- Availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us, get growing and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.