LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN
At KINNECT, we believe that the journey is as crucial as the destination. We are looking for our next Team Manager to become an integral part of our mission to make Australians healthy, safe and productive at work. If you're a dynamic, results-driven individual with a passion for leadership and growth, this is the perfect opportunity to start a new chapter in your career.
KINNECT is a market-leading, Australian-owned company founded in 1996 specializing in Occupational Health and Workplace Rehabilitation. Our “why” is “to help people”, and our Core Values are “happy, highly skilled people, creating sustainable value”. With a national team of over 250 people and a commitment to innovation, KINNECT is at the forefront of fostering healthier workplaces across Australia.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB?
As a Team Manager, you'll play a vital role in guiding and inspiring your team towards achieving shared goals. Our “why” to help people, and we know that you like to do that too. As the Team Manager you will also enjoy the following:-
- Flexibility: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. At KINNECT, you will have the flexibility to manage your work hours and location in a way that suits your lifestyle and needs.
- Support: We're more than just a workplace; we're a community. Our supportive environment ensures that you'll always have the help and resources you need to overcome challenges and meet your goals.
- Professional Development: Your growth is our priority. We provide a wide array of professional development opportunities, including training, workshops, and conferences, to ensure that you are always at the forefront of your field.
- Growth Opportunities: We know that the growth of KINNECTers directly correlates to the growth of KINNECT, and are committed to providing opportunities for growth for all KINNECTers.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT KINNECT?
At KINNECT, we are committed to fostering a work environment that values diversity, innovation, and mutual respect. Here are some reasons you will love being a part of our team:
- Dynamic Work Culture: We believe in a vibrant and open-door approach where ideas are appreciated, and individual contributions are acknowledged.
- Growth and Development Opportunities: We provide opportunities for continuous learning and development to help you reach your full potential including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Work-life Balance: We support work-life balance with flexible work schedules, remote work options, and a generous vacation policy.
- Perks: We offer a competitive salary and incentive package, including flexible working arrangements, monthly performance-based incentives, paid birthday off work, salary sacrificing and ability to purchase extra annual leave.
- Variety and Challenge: No two days are the same in this role. You'll have the chance to tackle a diverse range of challenges, allowing you to flex your problem-solving muscles and apply your expertise in fresh, exciting ways.
HOW YOU WILL ADD VALUE
In your role as an accredited/registered health professional experienced in workplace rehabilitation, your contribution will be instrumental in shaping the way we work. Your skills and experiences will add value in the following ways:
- Leadership: You will inspire a culture of collaboration and innovation, using your leadership skills to direct the team towards our shared goals.
- Customer Centricity: A commitment to a customer centric approach towards delivery of workplace rehabilitation and occupational health services and customer relationship management.
- Team Building: By creating a positive and engaging work environment, you will enhance team cohesion and motivation.
- Communication: Your excellent communication skills will foster clear, efficient, and constructive exchanges of information, helping to keep our team aligned and informed.
READY TO APPLY?
If this opportunity speaks to you, apply now! For further information, you can reach out to one of our team at email@example.com or call one of our team on (07) 3330 2588.
This position is being sourced directly by KINNECT. We respectfully request no agency approaches.