Goodstart is Australia's largest early learning provider. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia's children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Teacher | Goodstart Emerald - Proud to be an "exceeding" NQS Centre | Permanent Full-time or Part-time
As a teacher at Goodstart Emerald, you will inspire a love of learning in children and foster their development through purposeful, intentional teaching practices that are delivered with creativity and energy.
You'll help achieve this by :
- Having a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA Equivalent OR Studying towards your Qualification
- Having passion and enthusiasm to lead a classroom effectively engaging with educators, families and children to implement the educational program
What Goodstart can offer you:
There are so many reasons to join the Goodstart family. Let's start with the benefits!
- Competitive pay - you'll get paid on par with state primary school teachers - $35.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Paid professional development - we offer a range of opportunities to grow your skills and your career
- Wellbeing focus - you'll get two extra days off per year
- Additional Leave - you'll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work life balance
- 4 weeks paid parental leave - increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
- Generous childcare discounts - 50% discount off your childcare gap fees
- Plus much much more
You'll also love:
- Centre Support - dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety, teaching and inclusion, delivered face to face or virtually by our centre support team
- Security and stability - with over 670 centres across Australia, you'll have the support of large network and the stability of a respected organisation.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams made up of Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and deeper cultural awareness and understanding of our First Nations people and culture for all. #gsteachers