Our Gladstone based, Telecommunication and Information Technology Solutions client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer.
Our Clients mission is to provide best in class telecommunication and IT solutions for our customers. Provide high quality service and followed by after-sales service and support. Our client is all about innovating solutions and creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers. Our aim is to build long-term relationships with our customers by working together with them to ensure their IT infrastructure is reliable, relevant and current to their needs and site conditions.
- Design, build and maintain cloud infrastructure environment including voice gateways, Azure virtual desktops, Windows Servers, FxLogic profiles, Azure AD, host pools and virtual private networks.
- Manage and support Office 365 exchange servers, Active directory, Microsoft teams, group policies & share point.
- Manage IT & Network infrastructure equipment including Servers, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points & PABX.
- Maintain and support CCTV and Access Control systems including Hikvision, Milestone & Inception.
- Migrate, provision and support NBN Enterprise Ethernet solutions, NBN business internet, hosted SIP lines, cellular voice, and data solutions.
- Provide technical support to clients remotely and on site.
- Perform network monitoring, testing, upgrades and configuration.
- Minimum certifications required include Microsoft certifications and Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Networks and Server administration is required.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022, Microsoft exchange, active directory, SQL and virtualized environment (VMware).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, Azure Infrastructure including Azure AD, Virtual Desktops, host pools, Intune and networking.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Phyton and other automation tool sets.
- Demonstrated ability to provide support for infrastructure equipment including firewalls, routers, switches, access points, cctv and access control.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to connect and interact with clients at all levels of proficiency.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment. You will be a good team player and enjoy sharing information and collaborating with other team members
The client is either looking for a local resource or someone who can work remotely to support their business.
You must be in Australia with full work rights to apply
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to work in a supportive team environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Holly Macdonald at Clicks IT Recruitment on +61 419 721 158.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
We provide reasonable adjustments, including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please call 1300 254 257
or email firstname.lastname@example.org