Opportunities exist for degree qualified Surveyors, part-qualified Surveyors and Survey Technicians, with a reputable, established Surveying business in Gladstone.
Remote pilots license and Pix4D experience an advantage.
This is an opportunity to develop your career working with a busy, reputable and well established firm.
This job is for you if you are seeking employment which offers:
- A variety of survey work in rural, domestic, engineering, topographic, mining and office areas. Experience in all stages of survey projects. Use Trimble equipment including X7 Scanner.
- Be part of UAV Aerial Surveying.
- No FIFO, sleep in your own bed most nights.
- Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle in Gladstone. Ten-fifteen minutes to work each day.
- Overtime and company vehicle available.
- This position provides the variety of experience necessary to advance to Cadastral Endorsement.
Gladstone offers great community involvement, an excellent climate, good schools, all sports, beaches, fishing and friendly atmosphere.