An opportunity exists for a degree qualified or part-qualified surveyor, with all round surveying experience, who can demonstrate Autocad and surveying software skills, preferably 12D.
Remote pilots license and Pix4D experience an advantage.
This is an opportunity to develop your career working with a busy, reputable and well established firm in Central Queensland.
This job is for you if you are seeking employment which offers:
- A variety of survey work in rural, domestic, engineering, topographic, mining and office areas. Experience in all stages of survey projects. We use Trimble equipment including X7 Scanner.
- Be part of UAV Aerial Surveying.
- No FIFO, sleep in your own bed most nights.
- To enjoy the relaxed lifestyle in Gladstone. Ten-fifteen minutes to work each day.
- Overtime and company vehicle available.
- This position provides the variety of experience necessary to advance to Cadastral Endorsement.
Gladstone offers great community involvement, an excellent climate, good schools, all sports, beaches, fishing and friendly atmosphere.