IPA Mackay are currently recruiting for Disability Support Workers in the Mackay & Cannonvale regions. We have more shifts than we have people, so apply today and you can be working tomorrow!
Experience not required!
We are looking for people who have the right attitude, people who are passionate about helping others, with loads of patience and a friendly personality.
Our client supports thousands of clients in living happier, more satisfied lives and need you to be able to make this happen. Whether your passion is working within clients' homes, or accompanying them in community situations, we are looking for people who are passionate about assisting others in their day to day lives.
In this role, you will be required to:
We are looking for people with:
- Act in a caring and mindful manner when supporting clients
- Be flexible and resilient across a range of situations and environments
- Be an effective communicator with the clients and their families
- Effectively identify and mitigate risk to ensure safety for all involved
- Accurately complete reports and documentation to support other staff
- First Aid Certificate andCPR certifications
- Police check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Blue card
- Rights to work in Australia
- Open C class drivers licence
- Comprehensive Insurance
Prior experience supporting someone with a disability will be highly regarded, though is not essential to apply.
With various shifts in various locations, there is something for everyone here.
If this sounds like you, click apply today