Remuneration/Benefit: Competitive salary and employment benefits
- Be part of our Port Services Team
- Residential Full Time Permanent position
- Local Indigenous and Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
About the role:
In your new role you will be responsible for provision of effective support to enhance business performance through actively practising and promoting exceptional customer service to internal and external customers. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Apply business processes to ensure required outcomes, including data entry into relevant information systems
- Provide effective quality service, identify, analyse and resolve problems with team and customers
- Ensure all operations comply with customer requirements and relevant regulatory requirements (for example, customs, bio-security)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of operational levels provided to meet business requirements.
- Create and process purchasing transactions in accordance with Customer Service Level Agreements. This is not an exhaustive list of position responsibilities
- Specific duties may vary over time
To succeed in this role, you will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (or a minimum of two years of relevant industry experience)
- Knowledge of relevant regulations (such as customs, bio-security)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- High level ability to build strong customer relationships
- Substantial skills in analytics and written / oral communication
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills.
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 90967), please contact Julia on 08 9212 2605.