Civmec is an Australian-owned, integrated, multidisciplinary heavy engineering and construction services provider to the energy, resources, infrastructure, marine and defence sectors. With a pipeline of more than $900 million in current and future projects, our diversification enables us to operate extensively across the nation, supporting a wide range of landmark projects and providing variety and career development opportunities for our workforce.
Join the Civmec Team
This is a great opportunity to join our Maintenance and Refractory team.
Located in Gladstone you will be working at our Gladstone Workshop facility. This role is offered on a Full-Time Permanent basis with an immediate start. Local applications are welcomed, however a relocation package can also be offered.
• Supervision of trades
• Control of workshop activities ensuring efficiency and labour time goals are met
• Maintenance of work in progress, ensuring all jobs are completed and invoiced in a timely manner
• Provide excellent customer service, ensuring customers are kept up to date with work in progress
• Ability to interpret and read technical drawings
• Oversee and adhere to workshop quality standards
• Lead and foster the workshop team to deliver projects safely and on time to the highest of standards
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
• Trade background in Boilermaking/Fabrication trade
• Demonstrated experience in a similar position
• Critical problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels
• Knowledge and conformance of Quality Assurance procedures and process
Civmec + You
At Civmec, we offer an inclusive workplace built on family values, with a ‘Never Assume' culture, sustained by our experienced and supportive management team. We believe our workforce is our greatest asset, and that's why we provide an environment rich in career development opportunities to upskill and develop professionally. Our generous Reward and Recognition scheme recognises employees that go the extra mile. Our staff benefits scheme gives you access to accident and sickness insurance, and a range of travel, entertainment, vehicle and lifestyle discounts.
How to Apply
Please click the "apply" link to start your application. We look forward to starting the pathway to your career with Civmec.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com for a confidential chat or call our Recruitment Team on (08) 6595 5888.
Civmec is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We respectfully request no agency submissions.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram for news, updates and career opportunities!