Stanmore Resources is one of Australia's fastest growing resources company with world-class people, operations and exploration projects in the Bowen and Surat basins. Our exceptional mining practices, strong safety & health culture, and our focus on continuous improvement and operational excellence is renowned in the industry.
Come and be part of something great. Our South Walker Creek Mine is an established and successful open-cut coal mine located 24km's west from Nebo. Our Mining Production team has a newly created position of Supervisor - Mining Production Overburden to lead a crew of 21 (Draglines, Dozer Push, Dewatering and Road Works operations).
- Lead, coach and mentor your team to ensure safe delivery against performance targets
- Provide input, guidance and feedback to plans and schedules and actively work to optimise the mine plan
- Actively pursue opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensure adherence to specified legislative requirements, compliance to weekly schedules, procedures/work instructions and processes
- Build cross-functional relationships with both operational and functional based teams to support production delivery.
If you have:
- Significant experience (10+ years) in mining production or earthmoving operations with a background in primary production
- 5 + years' experience in a leadership role within mining or earthmoving industries
- Experience working with draglines and bulk dozer push (preferable but not essential)
- Proficient with various computer programs
- OCE Qualification (preferred).
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and emerging issues
We offer excellent career opportunities in a dynamic, agile organisation and welcome applications from all diversity groups.
Start enjoying your career again in a team of industry respected professionals who value people first and foremost.
For more information, visit https://www.stanmore.net.au
Come and join us on this exciting trajectory upwards!