Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Salary
Remuneration: Attractive salary on offer!
About the role: We’re looking to do things a little bit differently within our Network business and looking for a leader that can contribute to change management processes as we strive for excellence. You are an exceptional leader and ready to take on the challenge of managing a control centre team. You will ensure smooth operations whilst working within the compliance and operational guidelines. This role is a shift working position 24/7.
- Lead, manage and coach team members to build a high-performance team culture that achieves and exceeds performance objectives while fostering positive work and customer relationships.
- Work collaboratively with senior colleagues across functions and with customers to assist in creating streamlined and optimised train service and maintenance delivery plans that are delivered in full and on time for our customers.
- Participation in the development and implementation of the train control strategy and change management programs to assist the business in optimising train control solutions
About you: You thrive on working in a dynamic environment and value stakeholder engagement as this will be key to your success whilst working in the Control Centre. You will be a warm and approachable and can build team culture effortlessly and collaboratively.
In respects to the technicalities, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in similar role managing large and complex teams
- Amazing leadership skills to effectively and efficiently drive improvements in performance and develop a culture that reflects a high level of teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent presentation skills to effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences including internal and external stakeholders.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills!
At Aurizon we believe in connection.
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply for you next opportunity.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers