About this Opportunity
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student and Corporate Services Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $78,331 to $82,737 pa (including salary of $66,191 to $69,914 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
At CQUniversity, we change lives. We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Frontline Student Services team. As a Student Adviser, you will be provided with the opportunity to professionally develop yourself whilst supporting our students during their education journey.
In this role, you will work in a busy call centre to provide great customer service in assisting students across all campuses, including those engaged in online study. You will provide advice, information and general support to students via multiple communication channels. This role will require you to manage competing priorities to deliver student outcomes and achieve business goals within strict timeframes.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Knowledge of Call Centre techniques.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and administrative experience with a demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning to achieve goals.
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
- Proven time management and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and liaise effectively with colleagues and clients from all levels and backgrounds and deliver a responsive customer service.
- You will be expected to hold vaccinations in relation to the COVID-19 immunisation should your CQUniversity role require you to attend any setting / venue / event where there is a specific entry requirement for you hold these vaccinations, as per relevant State Government directives.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 26 June 2022
Job Requisition ID: 2021
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.