About this Opportunity
- Fixed term (until 21.06.2024), Full Time
- Student Success Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Higher Education Worker Level 4
- Total Remuneration $79,115 to $83,564 pa (including salary of $66,854 to $70,613 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
Working as part of the Frontline Student Services team, Student Advisors play a pivotal role in supporting our students at CQUniversity. As the first point of contact for current and future student enquiries in our busy call centre, you will be supporting our students to navigate university systems and processes and setting them up to get the most out of their student experience.
In this role, you will work closely with our Student Support, Student Administration, and college staff to support domestic, international, TAFE and higher education students.
If you are someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with strong communication skills, then this position will be an ideal fit for you. You will be providing accurate, timely and documented advice to students on a range of matters including course advice, administration, admissions, enrolment, fees and scholarships. You will be focused on results that produce sustainable outcomes for your Division, and continuously improving, innovating and learning.
- Generous annual leave, carers, maternity and paternity leave
- 17% superannuation (with the choice of joining an award-winning superfund)
- Fantastic staff professional / career development opportunities
- Flexible work/life balance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Answer phone and electronic requests from all CQUniversity customers, identify problems over a range of areas and resolve general enquiries within the agreed service target timeframes.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards to achieve successful outcomes.
- Knowledge of Call Centre techniques preferred.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and administrative experience with a demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation, and learning to achieve goals.
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and liaise effectively with colleagues and clients from all levels and backgrounds.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Wednesday, 27 September 2023
Job Requisition ID: 3773
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and CQUniversity’s domestic and international student graduates with post-study work rights are encouraged to apply.