Our client is a well-established engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment.
They have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for their multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for their clients.
As a result of some exciting growth, we are seeking a Structural Engineer who can assist in the delivery of a diverse range of developments and play a part in the leadership and growth of the business, based in Gladstone.
- A dynamic role within a growing team with leadership opportunities
- Diverse projects across urban/land development, residential and infrastructure markets
- Salary package to reflect industry experience
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, successful business with a solid reputation
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what they do and doing it well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years experience working as a structural and civil engineer
- Demonstrated experience in stormwater drainage design, pavements, earthworks for various development sites
- Proficient in utilising Australian Standards relevant to Civil Design
- Clear understanding of relevant local authority approval processes and systems
- Class C Driver’s license
Interested in finding out more?
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities, click the "Apply for this job now" button and submit your Resume, or contact Tim O'Brien for a confidential discussion.