tructural Design Engineer
You might think of Key Solutions Group as experts in the field of mechanical engineering in the mining and heavy industry sectors (and we are), but did you know KSG has been quietly achieving great results for our clients in civil and structural engineering for over a decade now as well?
In the last 10 years, KSG has delivered client-side project management and contract administration services for over $100m of local and state government infrastructure projects as well as providing design and construction services to more than $10m of industrial civil and structural projects at local mines, ports and sugar mills.
Key Solutions Group recently acquired a successful local construction company and formed KSG Civil and Construction. We now require a structural design engineer to provide expert advice to both our external clients (design only projects) as well as for our design and construct projects. Projects will range from a standalone $10k structure to support a piece of mechanical plant to a $5m industrial facility expansion and include everything in between.
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain motivated and skilled staff who thrive and excel as a team; undertaking exciting and challenging projects. Our vision is to provide excellence whilst fostering teamwork, innovation and exceptionally high standards of customer service.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering - Civil / Structural or equivalent recognised by Engineers Australia (essential)
- RPEQ accreditation (ideally) or to be eligible and willing to obtain
- Experience designing to Australian Standards, in particular AS1170, AS3600 and AS4100
- Experience using SPACEGASS (ideally) or similar analysis and design software
- Ability to project manage design / engineering commissions including liaison with management and clients and supervision technical staff (designers / drafters)
- Current Class C drivers licence for travel to site (essential)
- Right to work in Australia (essential)
This is a key role for KSG Civil and Construction, with the ability for the right candidate to influence the future success and direction of the company. This said, we understand the current labour market and mean what we say in our mission statement about developing and retaining skilled and motivated staff. If you meet the essential criteria above and have the interest and ability to become the person we're describing, we encourage you to apply.
In return we offer:
- Negotiated remuneration package including:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Structured / transparent bonus schemes
- Company vehicle
- Permanent employment
- Professional development, including
- Annual development reviews / plans and formal / external training opportunities
- Mentoring and support to gain RPEQ status (where required) and beyond
- Exposure to other aspects of the business, in particular construction (if desired)
- A great team, facilities and equipment
You'll also enjoy working on some great projects, a stable team environment and the benefits of working in a truly forward-thinking organization, providing excellent growth and development opportunities.
If you would like to know more or wish to apply for this position, please submit your application via the apply now button or email to email@example.com
QBCC Licence 15362503 - KSG Civil and Construction Pty Ltd