About the Role
We are seeking a motivated Stores Supervisor with a can-do positive attitude to oversee the daily operations of the Rockhampton Store, which includes actively taking part in logistics tasks to support the Engineering maintenance activities.
You will be responsible for;
- Overseeing and monitoring the performance of Stores.
- Develop and monitor provisioning processes to meet upcoming requirements.
- Maintain effective relationships with Vendors.
- Monitor supplier performance.
- Prepare reports as required by the Stores and Logistics Manager.
- Manage and oversee Store persons performance
- Ensure that health and safety responsibilities of workers are effectively communicated Assess fulfilment of HSE responsibilities, key HSE expectations, and HSE accountabilities during the PAR process.
- Ensure workers are trained in and follow policies, procedures and safe systems of work.
- Ensure safe work procedures are developed and regularly reviewed for high risk tasks.
To be successful you will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in a regulated industry (aviation preferred but not required) e.g. mining, petrochemical.
- Supply chain or logistics certification (desirable)
- Management experience.
- Minimum Year 12 with strong English and math skills.
- Driver’s licence and forklift licence (LF).
- Dangerous Goods Certificate (highly desirable).
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in consultation with team members in order to meet deadlines.
- Focus on maintaining accuracy when completing tasks in accordance with work instructions.
- Flexibility, with a willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks.
About Alliance Airlines
Alliance is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing more than 1,400 staff.
Alliance has world leading operational performance, a key attribute sought by its customers. We are proud to be known as Australia’s leading FIFO charter operator with a history of delivering the highest standards of safety, reliability, and operational performance for our clients.
The Company has operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Alice Springs and Rockhampton.
Alliance’s core philosophy is to provide safe and economical solutions – solutions that other aircraft charter operators may not be able to provide. Although we have grown rapidly, we know the importance of responding quickly to our client’s requests and understand the need to meet both short and long-term requirements.
At Alliance Airlines, we make it happen.
**COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.**
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.